Online International Journal of Gynecology Scientific Networks provides a platform for members to have access to scientific and peer- reviewed clinically oriented guidelines for practice and professional updating of subject of Gynecology and Obstetrics.The aim of the Journal is to publish high quality articles and provides an opportunity to share the information among the scientists and researchers, this Journal only focus on those papers that fall within its scope.
The International Journal of Gynecology & Obstetrics publishes articles on all aspects of basic and clinical research in the fields of obstetrics and gynecology and related subjects, with emphasis on matters of worldwide interest.An important focus is the diagnosis, treatment, prediction and prevention of obstetrical and gynecological disorders. The Journal also publishes work on the biology of reproduction, and content which provides insight into the physiology and mechanisms of obstetrical and gynecological diseases.
Gynecology “The science of women” is the medical practice dealing with the health of the female reproductive system (uterus, vagina, and ovaries). Obstetrics is the medical specialty dealing with the care of all women's reproductive tracts and their children during pregnancy (prenatal period), childbirth and the postnatal period. Main focus include General Gynecology, Obstetrics, parental diagnosis,gynecology oncology,Uro-Gynecology,Reproductive medicine,Infertility…
On behalf of the editorial board members, it is with great pleasure, humility and honour that we welcome you to this inaugural first issue of The International Journal of Gynaecology and Obstetrics, an international peer-reviewed journal published by Helics Scientific Networks.
The journal has a strong emphasis on interdisciplinary issues reflecting the complexity of Gynaecology and Obstetrics. Today, Gynaecology and Obstetrics are a very broad research area involving basic sciences and from medicine to marketing.We have created this publication with the intention of providing a space for the generation of knowledge, dialogue, critique, debate, and collaboration among an international community of Gynaecologist,Obstetrics, researchers, scholars, etc.
We are delighted to be a part of this new interdisciplinary initiative, which I believe is exactly the type of platform needed to highlight and broaden Gynaecology and Obstetrics into widespread acceptance with the highest values of scientific integrity to which the Journal of Gynaecology and Obstetrics is inspired.
Online International Journal of Gynecology Scientific Networks aims to provide a medium for the publication of articles in the field of Gynecology and Obstetrics.
Gynecology Scientific Networks:
Gynecology Leadership & Committees consider proposals for Special Issues Editors will return a decision on your proposal within Two weeks of receipt. To enrich our vision of making the scientific information available at an ease of access, Gynecology Leadership & Committees initiated special issue for the open access journals. All the articles published under a special issue focuses on a single topic providing the complete information about the ongoing research providing more insight on an emphasized topic of research enabling the readers access wide forecasted information on a particular topic Issue.
Special Issue Proposals: Special Issue deals with focused research topics of high interest, falling under the scope of the Journal. Special Issues are the pool of articles under a current topic selected from the Ongoing Research under specific discipline. The aim of the Special Issue is to provide a platform for the researchers to understand the recent advancements and challenges in particular areas of research. These articles will provide an opportunity to the readers to understand and access the scientific information.
We encourage potential scientists to organize the Special Issue in their field of interests that fits within the Journal scope. This will provide an opportunity to increase the visibility of the Guest Editors. The Special Issue Titles may be from any basic and clinical area of Science, Technology and Medicine. People interested in publishing a special issue are advised to consider the following guidelines.
Your proposal should contain:
By submitting a Special Issue proposal to Gynaecology Leadership & Committees, you agree to abide by the Special Issue Editor Protocol should your proposal be accepted
Special issue articles are published immediately upon their acceptance and are released under upcoming regular issues. Special Issues are invited throughout the year. For more information or any queries about the special issues, please write us to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Promoting Your Special Issue
Gynaecology Leadership & Committees will work with Guest Editors to increase the visibility of the Special Issue in the months leading up to the submission deadline and once it has been published.
What Gynaecology Leadership & Committees will do:
1. Gynaecology Leadership & Committees will circulate your Call for Papers to the Gynaecology Editorial Board, targeted mailing lists, and relevant AoM listservs. It will also advertise your Call on the Gynaecology websites and other social media platforms. It will re-issue the Call at appropriate intervals.
2. Once the Special Issue is published, announcements will be made to the Gynaecology Editorial Board, targeted mailing lists, and relevant AoM listservs as well as on the Gynaecology websites social media platforms.
3. Free access to the Special Issue will be made available in the website to Guest Editors and readers.
What is expected of Guest Editors?
1. We expect that Guest Editors will circulate the Call for Papers within their own personal networks, social media groups, and at any relevant conferences or workshops they may attend.
2. If it has not already been suggested as part of the proposal, consideration should be given to organizing a conference or workshop either to generate submissions or to aid in the development of submitted papers. A symposium or PDW at a well-known conference may also be considered.
3. We expect Guest Editors to identify up to 50 scholars for whom the Special Issue will be particularly relevant.
If you have any queries, please contact Chiristina Theresa(firstname.lastname@example.org)
2011 Full Professor and Chairman of Urology Department: Universidade Estadual Paulista Júlio de Mesquita Filho, UNESP, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Title: Tratamento Clínico da Incontinência Urinária Feminina - Eletroestimulação Endovaginal e Exercícios Perineais, Year of degree: 2011
2000 Associate Professor in Urology: Universidade Estadual Paulista Júlio de Mesquita Filho, UNESP, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Title: Tratamento Clínico da Incontinência Urinária Feminina - Eletroestimulação Endovaginal e Exercícios Perineais, Year of degree: 2000
1990 - 1995 MD- PhD in Surgery: Universidade Estadual Paulista Júlio de Mesquita Filho, UNESP, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Title: AMPLIACAO VESICAL COM DURA-MATER E PERICARDIO BOVINO. ESTUDO COMPARATIVO EM COELHOS., Year of degree: 1995
Advisor: Prof. Jose Carlos Souza Trindade
Scholarship from : Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico
1988 - 1989 Fellowship in Urodynamic: Centre Hospitalier Régional Et Universitaire de Nantes, CHU - NANTES, France
Scholarship from : Centre Hospitalier Régional Et Universitaire de Nantes
1989 - 1989 Specialist in Urology: Sociedade Brasileira de Urologia, SBU, Brazil
1987 - 1988 FellowShip in Urology: Université Paris Descartes, Paris V, Paris, France
Title: L'abaissement testiculaire chirurcal: fixation au non du testicule? A propos de 226 traités chirurgicalement
Advisor: Jacok Cukier
1985 - 1987 Urology Residency: Instituto de Urologia e Nefrologia de S J do Rio Preto, IUN, Brazil
Scholarship from : Instituto de Urologia e Nefrologia de S J do Rio Preto
1979 - 1984 Medical Graduate Faculdade de Medicina de Botucatu.
Universidade Estadual Paulista Júlio de Mesquita Filho, UNESP, Sao Paulo, Brazil, Year of degree: 1984
1. ANDRADE CEL, FARIA EF, JABUR F, GAMEIRO M, YAMAMOTO HÁ, KAWANO P, AMARO JL. Pelvic Floor Muscle Training and Electrical Stimulation in the Rehabilitation after Radical Prostatectomy: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Brazilian Journal of Physical Therapy, v. 30, p. 825-831, 2018.
2.ORDONES F, KAWANO PR, SILVA RG, YAMAMOTO HA, MODELLI DE ANDRADE LG, AMARO JL. Impact of renal graft volume in the renal function of patients who undergo kidney transplantation. EUROPEAN UROLOGY SUPPLEMENTS, v.16, p.e1763 , 2017.
3. ORTIZ AM, KAWANO PR, TOLEDO ACT, YAMAMOTO HA, SILVA RG, AMARO JL, FUGITA OH. Prediction of surgical complications in laparoscopic nephrectomy caused by xanthogranulomatous pyelonephritis: how difficult will it be. Journal of Endourology. , v.31, p.A267 - , 2017.
4. FERREIRA L, GAMEIRO MO, KAWANO PR, YAMAMOTO HA, SILVA RG, REIS LO, AMARO JL Schooling impacts on the overactive bladder diagnosis in women. International Braz J Urol. , v.43, p.1 - , 2017.
5. DE ALBUQUERQUE NETO MC, ARAUJO LCN, JUNIOR THOME DPB, AMARO JL, PINTO FCM, DE OLIVEIRA VILAR F, LIMA SVC. A The Aging Bladder in Females Evaluated by Urodynamics. Open Journal of Urology. , v.07, p.54 - 64, 2017.
6. MAGNABOSCO WJ, ANDRADE CEL, JABUR F, GAMEIRO MOO, KAWANO PR, YAMAMOTO HA, AMARO JL, TRIGO-ROCHA F DO PELVIC FLOOR MUSCLES STRENGTH AND URODYNAMIC PARAMETERS PREDICT EARLY INCONTINENCE OUTCOMES AFTER RADICAL RETROPUBIC PROSTATECTOMY?. Neurourology and Urodynamics. , v.35, p.i - , 2016.
7. MELCHERT A, CANUTO RA, GENARI V, FRONTANA MSG, REIS RP, OKAMOTO PTCH, AMARO JL, RAHAL SC. Effect of Hibiscus sabdariffa Supplementation on Renal Function and Lipidic Profile in Obese Rats. Asian Journal of Animal and Veterinary Advances. , v.11, p.693 - 700, 2016.
8. STEWART F, GAMEIRO FO, DIB RE, GAMEIRO MOO, KAPOOR A, AMARO JL. Electrical stimulation with non-implanted electrodes for overactive bladder in adults. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews (Online). , v.9, p.1 - , 2016.
9. STEWART F, GAMEIRO LFO, GAMEIRO MOO, El DIB R, KAPOOR A, AMARO JL. Electrical stimulation with non-implanted electrodes for overactive bladder in adults. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews (Online). , v.9, p.CD010098 - , 2016.
10. C DE ALBUQUERQUE NETO M, ARAUJO LCN, JUNIOR THOME DPB, DE OLIVEIRA VILAR F, AMARO JL, LIMA SVC. LB-S&,T-18 AGING BLADDER EVALUATED BY URODYNAMICS. The Journal of Urology. , v.195, p.e343 - , 2016.
11. SARTORI D, GAMEIRO M, YAMAMOTO HA, KAWANO PR, SILVA RG, AMARO JL. CORRELATION BETWEEN PELVIC FLOOR MUSCLE STRENGTH AND VAGINAL TROPHISM IN CONTINENT WOMEN. Neurourology and Urodynamics. , v.34, p.S4 - , 2015.
12. SARTORI D, GAMEIRO MOO, KAWANO PR, SILVA RG, YAMAMOTO HA; AMARO JL. EFFECTS OF PELVIC FLOOR MUSCLE STRENGTH ON SEXUAL ACTIVITY AND ORGASM IN HEALTHY CONTINENTS WOMEN. Neurourology and Urodynamics. , v.S3, p.S19 - S19, 2015.
13. SILVA RG, KAWANO PR, AMARO JL, El DIB R. MP79-09 DO ANTICOAGULANT AND ANTIPLATELET AGENTS PREVENT ACUTE GRAFT THROMBOSIS IN RENAL TRANSPLANTATION? A META-ANALYSIS OF CASE SERIES STUDIES. The Journal of Urology. , v.193, p.e1013 - e1014, 2015.