International Journal of Dental Science and Oral Health is a peer-reviewed, Open Access journal that publishes original research articles, review articles, and clinical studies in all areas of dentistry, including periodontal diseases, dental implants, oral pathology, as well as oral and maxillofacial surgery.
Healthy teeth, healthy gums are the keys to sustaining good oral health. With good health comes happiness. So oral health plays a major role in maintaining good health at every stage of life. Therefore there is an imminent need for people to take care of their dental health and find themselves in good health.
Dental Health is essential for healthy living. A state of being teeth pain, oral and throat cancer, Oral Infection, Gum disease, tooth loss, and other diseases and disorders that limit an individual’s capacity in biting, chewing, smiling, speaking.
Dental USA – 2019 is honored to invite you to attend the "International Journal and Exhibition on Dental Science (ICEDS – 2019) " to be held in the USA from January 23-25, 2019. The Journal theme is "Innovative Ideas for Excellence Future in Dental and Oral Health Care".
Welcome to the keynote forum, plenary speakers, delegates, Collaboration, Exhibitors, Sponsors, the press, and other participants to the International summit on Dental and Oral Science. The Conference is expected to draw dental experts from all over the USA, promising a full schedule of educational sessions, Awareness programs, networking events and more. The Conference aim is to provide an international forum and to share new research and information on best practices and exchange ideas with colleagues. This meeting is designed to help you stay competitive and prepared for the treatments of tomorrow.
Dental Scientific Networks:
Dental Leadership & Committees consider proposals for Special Issues Editors will return a decision on your proposal within Two weeks of receipt. To enrich our vision of making the scientific information available at an ease of access, Dental Leadership & Committees initiated special issue for the open access journals. All the articles published under a special issue focuses on a single topic providing the complete information about the ongoing research providing more insight on an emphasized topic of research enabling the readers to access wide forecasted information on a particular topic Issue.
Special Issue Proposals: Special Issue deals with focused research topics of high interest, falling under the scope of the Journal. Special Issues are the pool of articles under a current topic selected from the Ongoing Research under specific discipline. The aim of the Special Issue is to provide a platform for the researchers to understand the recent advancements and challenges in particular areas of research. These articles will provide an opportunity to the readers to understand and access the scientific information.
We encourage potential scientists to organize the Special Issue in their field of interests that fit within the Journal scope. This will provide an opportunity to increase the visibility of the Guest Editors. The Special Issue Titles may be from any basic and clinical area of Science, Technology, and Medicine. People interested in publishing a special issue are advised to consider the following guidelines.
Your proposal should contain:
By submitting a Special Issue proposal to Dental Leadership & Committees, you agree to abide by the Special Issue Editor Protocol should your proposal be accepted
Special issue articles are published immediately upon their acceptance and are released under upcoming regular issues. Special Issues are invited throughout the year. For more information or any queries about the special issues, please write us to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Promoting Your Special Issue
Dental Leadership & Committees will work with Guest Editors to increase the visibility of the Special Issue in the months leading up to the submission deadline and once it has been published.
What Dental Leadership & Committees will do:
1. Dental Leadership & Committees will circulate your Call for Papers to the Dental Editorial Board, targeted mailing lists, and relevant AoM listservs. It will also advertise your Call on the Dental websites and other social media platforms. It will re-issue the Call at appropriate intervals.
2. Once the Special Issue is published, announcements will be made to the Dental Editorial Board, targeted mailing lists, and relevant AoM listservs as well as on the Dental websites social media platforms.
3. Free access to the Special Issue will be made available on the website to Guest Editors and readers.
What is expected of Guest Editors?
1. We expect that Guest Editors will circulate the Call for Papers within their own personal networks, social media groups, and at any relevant conferences or workshops, they may attend.
2. If it has not already been suggested as part of the proposal, consideration should be given to organizing a conference or workshop either to generate submissions or to aid in the development of submitted papers. A symposium or PDW at a well-known conference may also be considered.
3. We expect Guest Editors to identify up to 50 scholars for whom the Special Issue will be particularly relevant
If you have any queries; please contact Mercy Philip(email@example.com)
Isadora Garcia is a Ph.D. student in the Postgraduate Program in Dentistry, at the Federal University of Rio Grande, do Sul (UFRGS), in Dental Clinic with emphasis on Dental Materials. She is a master in Dentistry by UFRGS (2016-2017). She graduated in Dentistry by UFRGS (2011-2016). Isadora mainly works on the following topics: adhesive systems, composites, antibacterial agents, and nanofillers.
1. GARCIA, I.M.; LEITUNE, V. C. B.; Visioli, F; SAMUEL, S. M. W.; COLLARES, F. M. Influence of zinc oxide quantum dots in the antibacterial activity and cytotoxicity of an experimental adhesive resin. JOURNAL OF DENTISTRY. , v.73, p.57 - , 2018.
2. GARCIA, I.M.; LEITUNE, V. C. B.; Ferreira, CJ; COLLARES, F. M. Tantalum oxide as filler for dental adhesive resin. DENTAL MATERIALS JOURNAL., p.- - -, 2018.
3. GARCIA, I. M.; LEITUNE, V. C. B.; SAMUEL, S. M. W.; COLLARES, F. M. Influence of Different Calcium Phosphates on an Experimental Adhesive Resin. JOURNAL OF ADHESIVE DENTISTRY., v.-, p.1 - 6, 2017.
4. BALBINOT, G. S.; GARCIA, I.M.; COLLARES, F. M.; SAMUEL, S. M. W.; LEITUNE, V. C. B. Influence of Octacalcium Phosphate addition on physical-mechanical properties of Glass Ionomer Cement. REVISTA ODONTO CIÊNCIA (ONLINE). , v.32, p.127 - 130, 2017.
5. SCHIROKY, PRISCILA RAQUEL; LEITUNE, VICENTE CASTELO BRANCO; GARCIA, ISADORA MARTINI; OGLIARI, FABRÍCIO AULO; SAMUEL, SUSANA MARIA WERNER; COLLARES, FABRÍCIO MEZZOMO. Triazine Compound as Copolymerized Antibacterial Agent in Adhesive Resins. Brazilian Dental Journal., v.28, p.196 - 200, 2017.
6. DEGRAZIA, FELIPE WEIDENBACH; LEITUNE, VICENTE CASTELO BRANCO; GARCIA, ISADORA MARTINI; ARTHUR, RODRIGO ALEX; SAMUEL, SUSANA MARIA WERNER; COLLARES, FABRÍCIO MEZZOMO Effect of silver nanoparticles on the physicochemical and antimicrobial properties of an orthodontic adhesive. Journal of Applied Oral Science (Online)., v.24, p.404 - 410, 2016. 7.
7. GARCIA, ISADORA MARTINI; LEITUNE, VICENTE CASTELO BRANCO; BALBINOT, GABRIELA DE SOUZA; SAMUEL, SUSANA MARIA WERNER; COLLARES, FABRÍCIO MEZZOMO Influence of niobium pentoxide addition on the properties of glass ionomer cements. Acta Biomaterialia Odontologica Scandinavica. , v.2, p.138 - 143, 2016.
8. GARCIA, I.M.; LEITUNE, V.C.B.; KIST, T.L.; TAKIMI, A.; SAMUEL, S.M.W.; COLLARES, F.M. Quantum Dots as Nonagglomerated Nanofillers for Adhesive Resins. Journal of Dental Research., v.95, p.1401 - 1407, 2016.
9. GARCIA, I. M.; LEITUNE, V. C. B.; SAMUEL, S. M. W.; COLLARES, F. M. Influência de Diferentes Espessuras no Grau de Conversão de uma Resina Adesiva. Revista da Faculdade de Odontologia de Porto Alegre., v.54, p.11 - 13, 2015.
10. MOYA, V. M. H.; GARCIA, I.M.; Silva, P.A.M; GUILLE, R. E. G. COMPARACION IN VITRO DEL SELLADO APICAL ENTRE DOS SISTEMAS DE OBTURACION TERMOPLASTIFICADA; GUTTACORE Y EQ MASTER. ODONTOLOGÍA SANMARQUINA, 2018.