The International Journal of Physics Scientific Networks and Astronomy is the perfect source for information on continuing researches on physics as well as the most happening worldwide researches in the field of physics.
IJPA 2019 will focus on “multidimensional Open Access gateways for the exploration of scientific discoveries and new research in the medical and other Scientific and also collaborative efforts of many scientists and scholars from various disciplines. This offers a forum to network and interact with other scientists, earn knowledge and stay updated on the hottest advancements in the field. Our database lists about national and international conferences, opportunities, speakers and events to customize your experience at the conference as per your preferences and interests.
The international journal of physics aims to share information about researches all over the world and bring together the prominent researchers, research scholars, and academic scientists exchange and share their experiences in each and every allied concept of Physics.
On behalf of the organizing committee of the physics Conference, it is our great honor to invite you to join in a Physics Journal.
As we continue to grow and adapt, remaining always adaptable, motivated and responsive to “International Journal of physics ”.Our organization is confronting a time of many changes and we’re meeting these changes during a time of larger nation-wide and global change. we’ll continue to meet and bring inspired people together in forums like this, to ensure ours innovate remains at the cutting edge. It is important we have a good balance of different article type within the journal.
This seeks to attract scientists, researchers, and professionals for the growth and establishment of physics. This journal is open to faculty, scientists, academic administrators, senior education managers, practitioners, researcher, and students.
Physics Leadership & Committees consider proposals for Special Issues Editors will return a decision on your proposal within Two weeks of receipt. To enrich our vision of making the scientific information available at an ease of access, physics Leadership & Committees initiated a special issue for the open access journals.
All the articles published under a special issue focuses on a single topic providing the complete information about the ongoing research providing more insight on an emphasized topic of research enabling the readers to access wide forecasted information on a particular topic Issue.
Special Issue Proposals: Special Issue deals with focused research topics of high interest, falling under the scope of the Journal. Special Issues are the pool of articles under a current topic selected from the Ongoing Research under specific discipline.
The aim of the Special Issue is to provide a platform for the researchers to understand the recent advancements and challenges in particular areas of research. These articles will provide an opportunity for the readers to understand and access the scientific information.
We encourage potential scientists to organize the Special Issue in their field of interests that fit within the Journal scope. This will provide an opportunity to increase the visibility of the Guest Editors. The Special Issue Titles may be from any basic and clinical area of Science, Technology, and Medicine. People interested in publishing a special issue are advised to consider the following guidelines.
Your proposal should contain:
By submitting a Special Issue proposal to physics Leadership & Committees, you agree to abide by the Special Issue Editor Protocol should your proposal be accepted
Special issue articles are published immediately upon their acceptance and are released under upcoming regular issues. Special Issues are invited throughout the year.
For more information or any queries about the special issues, please write to us firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Promoting Your Special Issue
physics Leadership & Committees will work with Guest Editors to increase the visibility of the Special Issue in the months leading up to the submission deadline and once it has been published.
What physics Leadership & Committees will do:
1. Physics Leadership & Committees will circulate your Call for Papers to the physics Editorial Board, targeted mailing lists, and relevant AoM listservs. It will also advertise your Call on the physics websites and other social media platforms. It will re-issue the Call at appropriate intervals.
2. Once the Special Issue is published, announcements will be made to the physics Editorial Board, targeted mailing lists, and relevant AoM listservs as well as on the physics websites social media platforms.
3. Free access to the Special Issue will be made available on the website to Guest Editors and readers.
What is expected of Guest Editors?
1. We expect that Guest Editors will circulate the Call for Papers within their own personal networks, social media groups, and at any relevant conferences or workshops, they may attend.
2. If it has not already been suggested as part of the proposal, consideration should be given to organizing a conference or workshop either to generate submissions or to aid in the development of submitted papers. A symposium or PDW at a well-known conference may also be considered.
3. We expect Guest Editors to identify up to 50 scholars for whom the Special Issue will be particularly relevant
If you have any queries; please contact Diana Leo (firstname.lastname@example.org)