Journal of Cardiology Scientific Networks & Heart Diseases is a leading academic journal devoted to reporting the latest, cutting-edge research progress and findings of basic research and clinical practice in the field of cardiology. We encourage cardiologists worldwide to submit manuscripts to the Cardiology journal describing their original basic or clinical research findings that are of high academic value and which report new diagnostic techniques or summarize their treatment experiences. We follow a standard double peer-reviewed process and operate through Editorial Manager System that facilitates efficient online article submission, review and publication. All submissions will be reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical research, and relevance to journal contributions. Journal of Cardiology Scientific Networks highly welcomes doctors, technical; research, as well as empirical papers from all areas of research in the area of emerging trends. The latest advancements in the field of cardiology from the journal, and interact with multi-media content from the journals of the Heart Diseases.
On behalf of the Cardiology journal, it is with great pleasure, humility and honour that we welcome you to this International Online Journal of Cardiology Scientific Networks
The journal has a strong emphasis on interdisciplinary issues of cardiology. Cardiology is a very broad research area involving different scientific disciplines ranging from Heart Disease, to basic sciences and from medicine to marketing. In each of this areas there are different journals dealing with very specific aspects intended for a limited audience. Similarly, interdisciplinary researches are often difficult to publish in specialized journals and part of the aim of Cardiology Journals is to capture high-quality works that doesn’t clearly fall within the scope of other journals. This open minded stance toward the scope of the journal allows to overcome knowledge fragmentation and the integration between apparently different topics providing the reader with a global view on the topic of interest
Special Issue Proposal:
Cardiology Scientific Networks:
Cardiology Leadership & Committees consider proposals for Special Issues Editors will return a decision on your proposal within Two weeks of receipt. To enrich our vision of making the scientific information available at an ease of access, Cardiology Leadership & Committees initiated a special issue for the open access journals. All the articles published under a special issue focuses on a single topic providing the complete information about the ongoing research providing more insight on an emphasized topic of research enabling the readers to access wide forecasted information on a particular topic Issue.
Special Issue Proposals:
Special Issue deals with focused research topics of high interest, falling under the scope of the Journal. Special Issues are the pool of articles under a current topic selected from the Ongoing Research under specific discipline. The aim of the Special Issue is to provide a platform for the researchers to understand the recent advancements and challenges in particular areas of research. These articles will provide an opportunity to the readers to understand and access the scientific information.
We encourage potential scientists to organize the Special Issue in their field of interests that fit within the Journal scope. This will provide an opportunity to increase the visibility of the Guest Editors. The Special Issue Titles may be from any basic and clinical area of Science, Technology, and Medicine. People interested in publishing a special issue are advised to consider the following guidelines.
Your proposal should contain:
Special issue articles are published immediately upon their acceptance and are released under upcoming regular issues. Special Issues are invited throughout the year. For more information or any queries about the special issues, please write us to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Promoting Your Special Issue
Cardiology Leadership & Committees will work with Guest Editors to increase the visibility of the Special Issue in the months leading up to the submission deadline and once it has been published.
What Cardiology Leadership & Committees will do:
1. Cardiology Leadership & Committees will circulate your Call for Papers to the Cardiology Editorial Board, targeted mailing lists, and relevant AoM listservs. It will also advertise your Call on the Cardiology websites and other social media platforms. It will re-issue the Call at appropriate intervals.
2. Once the Special Issue is published, announcements will be made to the Cardiology Editorial Board, targeted mailing lists, and relevant AoM listservs as well as on the Cardiology websites social media platforms.
3. Free access to the Special Issue will be made available in the website to Guest Editors and readers.
What is expected of Guest Editors?
1. We expect that Guest Editors will circulate the Call for Papers within their own personal networks, social media groups, and at any relevant conferences or workshops, they may attend.
2. If it has not already been suggested as part of the proposal, consideration should be given to organizing a conference or workshop either to generate submissions or to aid in the development of submitted papers. A symposium or PDW at a well-known conference may also be considered.
3. We expect Guest Editors to identify up to 50 scholars for whom the Special Issue will be particularly relevant
if you have any queries; please contact Grace Andrew (firstname.lastname@example.org)