The International journal of nursing Education and palliative science is the perfect source for information on continuing medical education nursing courses for 2017-2018 as well as the most happening worldwide conferences in the field of healthcare.
IJNP 2018 Will Focus on "Unity in the diversity of nursing in leading and advancing global health for Innovations and current challenges". This offers a forum to network and interact with other healthcare professionals, earn credits and stay updated on the hottest advancements in the field. Our database lists national and international conferences, opportunities, speakers and events to customize your experience at the conference as per your preferences and interests.
The International journal of nursing Education and palliative science aim to share information and skill of nursing, midwifery and healthcare personnel all over the world and to influence and inspire students and professionals to work for social care needs of their respective communities.
On behalf of the INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF NURSING EDUCATION AND PALLIATIVE SCIENCE, it is our great honor to invite you to join us
Welcome to the keynote forum, plenary speakers, delegates, collaboration, exhibitors, sponsors, the press, and other participants to the INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF NURSING EDUCATION AND PALLIATIVE SCIENCE. It’s an exciting time for attending Innovate Nursing 2018 as we continue to grow and adapt, remaining always adaptable, motivated.Our organization is confronting a time of many changes and we’re meeting these changes during a time of larger nation-wide and global change. The world of Nursing and healthcare is an exciting area in which to work on clinical case studies, and we’ll continue to meet and bring inspired people together in forums like this, to ensure ours innovate conference remains at the cutting edge.
Aim and Scope of the journal:
This seeks to attract healthcare professionals working for the growth and establishment of nursing, midwifery and healthcare education, in addition to those who are involved in training healthcare professionals. The conference is open to faculty, nursing and midwifery educationalists, academic administrators, senior education managers, practitioners, researcher, and students.
1 Nursing Teaching Strategies
2 Nursing Management
3 Psychiatric Nurses
4 Peri-Operative Nursing
5 Critical Care Nursing
6 Nursing Types
7 Critical Care for the Nurse Practitioner
8 Nursing Education
9 International Nursing Education
10 Advanced Nursing Practice
11 Disaster Nursing
12 Nursing Practice
13 Pediatric Nursing
14 Clinical Nursing
15 Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing
16 Emergency Nursing
17 Environmental Health Nursing
18 Cardiac Nursing
19 Risk Factors in Nursing and Healthcare professionals
20 Cardiac Nursing Management
21 Dental Nursing
22 Health Care Technology
23 Nursing Anesthesia
24 Gerontologic Nursing
25 Palliative care
26 Medical decision making and health economics
27 Nephrology Nursing
28 Neonatal nursing
Nursing Scientific Networks:
Nursing Leadership & Committees consider proposals for Special Issues Editors will return a decision on your proposal within Two weeks of receipt. To enrich our vision of making the scientific information available at an ease of access, Nursing Leadership & Committees initiated special issue for the open access journals. All the articles published under a special issue focuses on a single topic providing the complete information about the ongoing research providing more insight on an emphasized topic of research enabling the readers to access wide forecasted information on a particular topic Issue.
Special Issue Proposals: Special Issue deals with focused research topics of high interest, falling under the scope of the Journal. Special Issues are the pool of articles under a current topic selected from the Ongoing Research under specific discipline. The aim of the Special Issue is to provide a platform for the researchers to understand the recent advancements and challenges in particular areas of research. These articles will provide an opportunity to the readers to understand and access the scientific information.
We encourage potential scientists to organize the Special Issue in their field of interests that fit within the Journal scope. This will provide an opportunity to increase the visibility of the Guest Editors. The Special Issue Titles may be from any basic and clinical area of Science, Technology, and Medicine. People interested in publishing a special issue are advised to consider the following guidelines.
Your proposal should contain:
By submitting a Special Issue proposal to Nursing Leadership & Committees, you agree to abide by the Special Issue Editor Protocol should your proposal be accepted
Special issue articles are published immediately upon their acceptance and are released under upcoming regular issues. Special Issues are invited throughout the year. For more information or any queries about the special issues, please write us to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Promoting Your Special Issue
Nursing Leadership & Committees will work with Guest Editors to increase the visibility of the Special Issue in the months leading up to the submission deadline and once it has been published.
What Nursing Leadership & Committees will do:
1. Nursing Leadership & Committees will circulate your Call for Papers to the Nursing Editorial Board, targeted mailing lists, and relevant AoM listservs. It will also advertise your Call on the Nursing websites and other social media platforms. It will re-issue the Call at appropriate intervals.
2. Once the Special Issue is published, announcements will be made to the Nursing Editorial Board, targeted mailing lists, and relevant AoM listservs as well as on the Nursing websites social media platforms.
3. Free access to the Special Issue will be made available in the website to Guest Editors and readers.
What is expected of Guest Editors?
1. We expect that Guest Editors will circulate the Call for Papers within their own personal networks, social media groups, and at any relevant conferences or workshops, they may attend.
2. If it has not already been suggested as part of the proposal, consideration should be given to organizing a conference or workshop either to generate submissions or to aid in the development of submitted papers. A symposium or PDW at a well-known conference may also be considered.
3. We expect Guest Editors to identify up to 50 scholars for whom the Special Issue will be particularly relevant
If you have any queries; please contact Stella Lopez (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Awards & Prizes –
1. 2nd Prize in Poster Presentation in PRIMECON – 2012 at JNMC, Wardha. “Bridging the gap between Primary Care and
2. 1st Prize Best Paper Presentation on “Volar Plate fixation for Fracture Distal end of Radius”, 26-27th July 2014 at 1st
National Conclave on Postgraduate Research in Trauma & Orthopaedic & Physical Medicine (PGR/TOP: 1), JNMC,
3. 1st Prize in Poster Presentation in First Zonal Post – Graduate Convention held on 09th November 2014 at JNMC, Wardha.
4. Recipient of a 2016 Global Outreach Program (GOP) Educational Scholarship by Scoliosis Research Society at
Prague, Czech Republic.
5. Recipient of 2017 NuVasive/SICOT Foundation Scholarship by Société Internationale de Chirurgie Orthopédique et
de Traumatologie at Cape Town, South Africa.
6. Recipient of Inland Fellowship IOA – WOC, by Indian Orthopaedic Association on 30th Dec 2017 at IOACON Indore.
1. Intrapulmonary Bronchogenic Cyst: Uncommon Occurrence; Khan S, Shrivastava S, Saxena N K; Journal of DMIMS - 8,4,286-287/2013
2. Prevalence of Osteoporosis in Female Population in Rural Central India [By Calcaneal Ultrasound]. Nikose S, Singh P, Khan S et al. (2015) J Women’s
Health Care 4: 262. Doi: 10.4172/2167-0420.1000262
3. Evaluation of Degenerative Lumbar Disc Surgeries, Sharma A, Singh P, Khan S et al, Indian Journal of Orthopaedics Surgery 2015; 2(1): 1-
Dr.Sohael Khan CV Copy 4
4. Comparison of Interlaminar epidural steroid vs Caudal Steroid Injection for low back pain with radiculopathy due to disc prolapse,
Nikose S, Singh G, Sigh P et al. Int J Res Med Sci. 2015 Dec; 3(12): 3665-3671
5. Tuberculosis of calcaneus ininfant: A Rare Case, Gadge S, Khan S, Arora M, et al, American Journal of Advances in Medical Science 2015, (3) 3, 31-33
6. An Aggressive Giant celltumour of phalynx – A rare case report; Khan S, Singhania S, Singh P et.al. Int J Health Sci Res. 2015; 5(8): 705-707.
7. Effects of Platelet Rich Plasma in Supraspinatus Tendinopathy – Editorial Singh PK, Saxena NK, Khan S. Effects of platelet-rich plasma in
supraspinatus tendinopathy. J Orthop Allied Sci 2015; 3:53-4.
8. Hepatotoxicity & Changes in Liver Enzymes due to use of NSAIDs in Non – Traumatic musculoskeletal disorder. Nikose S, Arora M, Singh P, Khan S
et al. (2015) Drug Targets and Molecular Enzymology, California, Vol 1 No 2:3
9. To compare the end results of surgical management of supracondylar fractures offemur using the Dynamic Condylar Screw and Retrograde
Supracondylar Nail. Wagh S, Gudhe M, Khan S et al, Int J of Interdisciplinary and Multidisciplinary Studies (IJIMS), 2015, Vol 3, No.1, 63-68.
10. Non – Vascularized Fibular Graft For Giant Aneurysmal Bone Cyst, Khan S, Gudhe M, Singhania S et al (2015); Int. J. of Adv. Res. 3 (8). 879-882
11. Deformity – A curse for Indian Rural sector – Letter to Editor, Khan M, Singhania S, Khan S et al International Journal of Social Science and
Humanities Research; 3 (3); 353
12. Missed Isolated Trapezium Fracture in Emergency Department. Khan, Gudhe M et al.; Sch J Med Case Rep, September 2015; 3(9B): 886-887
13. Non – Hodgkin’s Lymphoma of Calcaneum, Inguinal & Popliteal region: A rare case report; Sahu A, Khan S, Singhania S et al; Int. J. of Adv. Res. 3 (10).
945 – 949.
14. Reverse Wedge Osteotomy For Congenital Deformity Of Index Finger: Clinodactyly; IJIMS 2015; 2 (11) ; 51 – 54
15. Haemangiopericytoma of Left Thigh: A Rare Case Report. Journal of Orthopaedic and Rehabilitation; Mane K, Khan S, Singhania S, et al 2015 Jul-Sep;
16. An Aggressive Recurrent Aneurysmal Bone Cyst In An Adult managed Aggressively: A Rare Case Report, Sahu A, Khan S, Singhania S et al,
International Journal of Current Medical, November 2015, Vol. 4, No.11, 384-385
17. Osteoarticular Tuberculosis of Wrist: A Case Report, Gupta V, Singhania S, Khan S et al, International Journal of Medical and Health Research, (1) 4;
November 2015; 116-118
18. Hemangioma of Paraspinal Muscles Masquerading Cold Abscess A Rare Case Report. Arora M, Taywade S, Singhania S et al, British J Med
Health Res. 2015; 2(12): 18-20
19. Spontaneous bilateral femoral neck fractures after uremic convulsion: a casereport , Chintawar G, Khan S, Sharma A et al. SRS Journal of Surgery,
20. Outcome Analysis of Obesity in Trauma Surgery Related to Closed Injuries of Lower Limb in Orthopedic Surgery. Nikose SS, Gudhe M, Singh PK,
khan S, Nikose D, et al. (2015) J Obes Weight Loss Ther 5: 287. Doi: 10.4172/2165-7904.1000287
21. Gastrointestinal Adverse Effects due to Use of Non-Steroidal Anti- Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs) in Non-Traumatic Painful Musculoskeletal
Disorders. J Gastrointest Dig Syst, Nikose S, Arora M, Singh P, Nikose D, Gadge SV, et al. (2015) 5: 348.doi: 10.4172/2161-069X.c
22. Morganellamorganii osteomyelitis affecting both great toes – A rare case report. Nikose S, Singh P, Khan S et al, Journal Of Microbiology And
Antimicrobial Agents. 2015; 1(1): 4-7
23. Clinical Effects of Autologous Platelet Rich Plasma in Tennis Elbow. Shashikant S, Nitin S,Sohael M K, Mahendra G, Sandeep S, et al. Ortho & Rheum
Open Access J. 2015; 1(4): 555569.
24. Spontaneous Regression of Eosinophilic Granuloma – Case Report. Taywade S, Khan S, Shrivastava S, et al. Journal of DMIMSU.2015 :10 (4): 252 –
25. Brachial Plexopathy, whiplash injury, and fracture humerus: An unhappy triad. Singh PK, Khan S, Singh G, Saudi J Sports Med 2016; 16:86-8.
26. Volar plating in distal end radius fractures and its clinical and radiological outcome as compared to other methods of treatment. Khan SM, Saxena
NK, Singhania SK, Gudhe M, Nikose S, Arora M, et al. J Orthop Allied Sci 2016; 4:40-4.
27. All Anterior Dislocation – A Unique Injury. Khan S, Singh P, Singh G, Singhania S, Gudhe M, et al. (2016). J Trauma Treat 5: 286. Doi:10.4172/2167-
28. Role of Surfactant In Meconium Aspiration Syndrome In A Rural Area, Khan M, Todase P, Falke B, Khan S et al, Global Journal of Research Analysis.
2016 5(4) : 317-318
29. Evaluation Of Morbidity And Epidemiology Of Two Wheelers Accident In Central India, Roy C, Khan S, Gudhe M, et al. East African Orthopaedic
Journal 2016; 10 (3): 27-31
30. Evaluation of Outcome of Proximal Tibia Fractures managed with MIPPO. Chintawar C, Deshpande S, Khan S et al. Indian Journal of Orthopaedics
31. Volar Platting in Distal End Radius Fractures. Khan S, Saxena N K, Singh P et al, Journal of DMIMSU. 2016: 11 (1): 252 – 254. 6 – 10
32. Intradiscal ozone oxygen in lumbar disc prolapse. Gupta V, Singh P K, Banode P, Khan S. Orthop JMPC 2016; 22(1):1-7
Dr.Sohael Khan CV Copy 5
33. Chondromyxoid fibroma of the distal one-third of the fibula: a rare tumour at rare site. Mane K, Singhania S, Khan SM, Gudhe M, Khan S, Singh P
(2016), Clin Trans Orthop 1(3): 126-127.
34. Incidence and Diagnostic Modality for Deep Vein Thrombosis in Lower Limb Surgeries in Rural India: Pisulkar G, Gudhe M, Khan S, GJRA.2016: 5(9):
35. Varus Thrust in Osteoarthritis Knee, Gudhe M, Deshpande S, Singhania S, Khan S et al, SJAMS, 2016; 4(8F) 3167 – 3171
36. Clinical, MRI, and Arthroscopic Correlation in Meniscal and Anterior Cruciate Ligament Injuries: Samal N, Kumar S, Mane K et al, SJAMS 2016:
37. Ultrasound-guided platelet-rich plasma infiltration: A stupendous treatment for chronic tendinopathy. Sahu A, Singh PK, Khan S, Singhania S, Gudhe
M, Mundada G, et al. Saudi J Sports Med 2016;16:185-91.
38. To Study The Efficacy of Lumbar Facetal Joint Injections in Patients with Chronic Non – Radicular Low Back Pain. Mundada G, Khan M,
Singhania S et al. GJRA.2016: 5(10): 334-336
39. Efficacy of Diclofenac Versus Combination of Ibuprofen and Paracetamol in Acute Low back pain with Sciatica; Nikose S, Khan S, Gudhe M
et al. European Journal of Pharmaceutical & Medical research, 2016,3(12),487-491
40. A gift from Gavriil Ilizarov to disabled girls from Rural India/ Khan Sohael M., Shrivastava Sandeep, Singh Pradeep K. / Гений ортопедии. 2016. No
3. С. 50-51.
41. Long- Term Outcome of Hip Fracture in Elderly Rural Indian Population. Sunil N, Sohael K, Pradeep S, Mahendra G, Mridul A. et al. Ortho & Rheum
Open Access J. 2016; 4(1): 555628. DOI: 10.19080/OROAJ.2016.04.555628.
42. Spinal Meningiomas: A Diagnostic Challenge. Singhania S, Khan S, Vaidya S et al. The Journal of Spinal Surgery, October-December
43. Fibrous Dysplasia of Proximal Femur: Management of the Complications. Gupta V, Khan S, Singhania S, et al. Journal of General and Emergency
44. Serum procalcitonin as an early indicator for bone and joint infection. Taywade S, Shrivastava S, Khan S et al. Indian Journal of Orthopaedics
Surgery 2016; 2(4): 350-355.
45. Complex Proximal Humeral Fractures (Three or Four Part) with Dislocation: Outcome Analysis of Percutaneous Reduction and External Fixation.
Nikose S, Khan S, Mundhada G, Singh P, Gudhe M, et al. (2016) MOJ Orthop Rheumatol 6(5): 00237. DOI: 10.15406/mojor.2016.06.00237
46. Type-Imonteggia47. Outcome Analysis of Enders and Other Elastic Nails in Diaphyseal Fractures of Tibia. Swapnil V, Narendra S, Sanjay D
PK, Khan S, Ann Afr Med 2017; 16:30-2.
with ipsilateral fracture of distal radius epiphyseal injury: A rare case report. Mundada G, Khan SM, Singhania SK, Gupta V, Singh,Sohael M K., Ortho & Rheum
Open Access 2017; 5(2): 555657. DOI: 10.19080/OROAJ.2017.05.555657
48. Gender Inequality In Orthopaedics Residency: Stigma Still Exist. Varun G,Sohael M K, Pradeep K S, Ortho & Rheum Open Access 2017; 5(4): 555667.
49. The Role of Nursing Staff in Spinal Cord Injured Patients. Khan SM, Phadke K, Singh PK, Jain S (2017). J Perioper Crit Intensive Care Nurs
3: 137. Doi: 10.4172/2471-9870.1000137
50. A neglected Post Traumatic Fracture Dislocation Of Knee With Supracondylar Fracture Femur Managed With Bridging Plate And Total Knee
Arthroplasty. Dulani R K, Khan S, Sahu. Thejournal of Orthopaedics, 2017; 4(1) 45-47
51. Epidemiology of Delayed Union of Long Bones. Mehmood M, Deshpande S, Khan SM, Singh PK, Patil B, et al. (2017) J Trauma Treat 6: 370. Doi:
52. Learn to be good to your back and your back will be good to you!. Gudhe M, Khan S, Singhania S, Gudhe V, Ortho & Rheum Open Access
2017; 6(4): 1-1.Doi: 10.19080/OROAJ.2017.06.555691.
53. Neuromonitoring in Spine Surgeries. Open Access J Surg. 2017; 5(1): 555651.Sohael M K, Pradeep K S, Kedar P, Shashank J, Pratik P. DOI:
54. Spinal Cord Injury – Important Terminologies and Basic Care. Ortho & Rheum Open Access 2017;8(1): 555726. Sanjay D, Nitin S, Sandeep
W, Tanmay D,Sohael K, et al. DOI: 10.19080/OROAJ.2017.08.555726.
55. Study on Outcome of Complex Lower Limb Problems treated by Ring External Fixator and Evolvement of Practices toward its Acceptability.
Shrivastava S, Khan SM, Rathi R, Mundada G, Singh PK, Taywade S., J Med Sci 2017; 3(2):35-40.
56. Minimal Invasive Dynamic Hip Screw for Intertrochanteric Fracture. Shrivastav S, Rathi R, Khan S. Sch. J. App. Med. Sci., 2017; 5(9C):3662-3668
57.Outcome of nonfusion spine surgery: Where we are?. Singh PK, Khan SM. J Orthop Allied Sci 2017; 5:57
58. To study the clinical outcome of total hip Arthroplasty. Gupta S, Singh P, Saoji K et al. Indian Journal of Orthopaedics Surgery 2017; 3(4): 350-355