International journal of Nano Scientific Networks and Nanotechnology (IJNN) is a multidisciplinary, peer reviewed journal which includes all the major fields in nanotechnology and Nano science. Nanoscience and nanotechnology brought up an unprecedented excitement in the scientific and engineering communities, especially the last decade. It is the engineering of functional systems at the molecular scale. This covers both current work and concepts that are more advanced. International journal of Nano Scientific Networks and Nanotechnology publishes original research papers during a broad area of nanoscience & engineering. IJNN provides an ideal forum for presenting original reports of theoretical and experimental nanoscience and nanotechnology research. Nanotechnology is a gathering of rising innovations in which the structure of matter is controlled at the nanometer scale, the size of little quantities of molecules, to create novel materials and gadgets that have valuable and one of kind properties. IJNN is naturally multidisciplinary, and welcomes submissions across biological, physical, engineering, and computer sciences. Contributions from both academia and industry are equally encouraged. IJNN also publishes innovative techniques and instrumentation for the fabrication, characterization and testing of nano-enabled devices and technologies, as well as advanced modelling and simulation methods.
On behalf of the scientific and executive committees, editorial board members, Professors, Scientists... it is with great pleasure, humility and honour that we welcome you to this inaugural first issue of Journal of Nanoparticles & Nanotechnology. Hosted by the Helics Scientific Networks and nanotechnology Leadership 2018
Journal of Nanoparticles and Nanotechnology publishing Open Access journal aims to offer the best platform for sharing information on a wide range of topics related to Nanoparticles and Nanotechnology and it’s applications in various fields to benefit society.
Nanoparticles and Nanotechnology is an international, open access, peer reviewed journal which publishes peer-reviewed papers at the forefront of nanoscale science and technology, bringing together the science and applications of nanoscale and nanostructured materials with an emphasis on the synthesis, processing, characterization, and applications of materials containing nanometric dimensions or nanostructures that enable novel/enhanced properties or functions. The journal is addressed to a cross-disciplinary readership including scientists, researchers and professionals in both academia and industry with an interest in nanoparticles and nanotechnology. The scope comprises (but is not limited to) the fundamental aspects and applications of nanoparticles and nanotechnology in the areas of physics, chemistry and engineering, biology, energy/environment, and electronic.
Once more, on behalf I welcome you to this journal. We look forward to your submissions and to publish your manuscripts. Authors may submit their valuable work either via the online submission form or via email
International journal of Nano Scientific Networks and Nanotechnology aims to publish the prominent and most recent research articles and strive to publish quality articles. IJNN additionally aims to serve the scientific community by exploring the concepts of the scientific. It provides a broad coverage of both fundamental and applied research. It plays an important role in exposure of their reviewed articles through on-line for free brazenly accessible to researchers worldwide. Through experimental, theoretical, computational, or a combination of these approaches, authors deliver new understanding in aspects of nanoscience, nanoengineering, and nanotechnology. Published work must have a view to developing materials for practical use, for example in manufacturing and engineering, computer technologies, medicine, energy generation and storage, or environmental sustainability solutions.
Nano Scientific Networks:
Nano Leadership & Committees consider proposals for Special Issues Editors will return a decision on your proposal within Two weeks of receipt. To enrich our vision of making the scientific information available at an ease of access, Nano Leadership & Committees initiated special issue for the open access journals. All the articles published under a special issue focuses on a single topic providing the complete information about the ongoing research providing more insight on an emphasized topic of research enabling the readers access wide forecasted information on a particular topic Issue.
Special Issue Proposals: Special Issue deals with focused research topics of high interest, falling under the scope of the Journal. Special Issues are the pool of articles under a current topic selected from the Ongoing Research under specific discipline. The aim of the Special Issue is to provide a platform for the researchers to understand the recent advancements and challenges in particular areas of research. These articles will provide an opportunity to the readers to understand and access the scientific information.
We encourage potential scientists to organize the Special Issue in their field of interests that fits within the Journal scope. This will provide an opportunity to increase the visibility of the Guest Editors. The Special Issue Titles may be from any basic and clinical area of Science, Technology and Medicine. People interested in publishing a special issue are advised to consider the following guidelines.
Your proposal should contain:
By submitting a Special Issue proposal to Nano Leadership & Committees, you agree to abide by the Special Issue Editor Protocol should your proposal be accepted
Special issue articles are published immediately upon their acceptance and are released under upcoming regular issues. Special Issues are invited throughout the year. For more information or any queries about the special issues, please write us to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Promoting Your Special Issue
Nano Leadership & Committees will work with Guest Editors to increase the visibility of the Special Issue in the months leading up to the submission deadline and once it has been published.
What Nano Leadership & Committees will do:
1. Nano Leadership & Committees will circulate your Call for Papers to the Nano Editorial Board, targeted mailing lists, and relevant AoM listservs. It will also advertise your Call on the Nano websites and other social media platforms. It will re-issue the Call at appropriate intervals.
2. Once the Special Issue is published, announcements will be made to the Nano Editorial Board, targeted mailing lists, and relevant AoM listservs as well as on the Nano websites social media platforms.
3. Free access to the Special Issue will be made available in the website to Guest Editors and readers.
What is expected of Guest Editors?
1. We expect that Guest Editors will circulate the Call for Papers within their own personal networks, social media groups, and at any relevant conferences or workshops they may attend.
2. If it has not already been suggested as part of the proposal, consideration should be given to organizing a conference or workshop either to generate submissions or to aid in the development of submitted papers. A symposium or PDW at a well-known conference may also be considered.
3. We expect Guest Editors to identify up to 50 scholars for whom the Special Issue will be particularly relevant
If you have any queries, please contact Lauren Miller (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Dr. Ahmed Mohammed Abu-DiefMohammed,34years old, is a Lecturer of bioinorganic and Physical Chemistry at Chemistry Department, Faculty of Science, Sohag University, Sohag, Egypt. He received his Master and Ph.D. degree in Chemistry in 20010 and in 2013, respectively.During her PhD period, she has focused her research on design multifunctional systems containing transition and lanthanide elementstowards the developmentof biological applications and nano devices.After a post-doctoral positionat Faculty of Chemistry, Oviedo University, Spain,2015, he focuses on:
Dr. Ahmed Mohammed Abu-Diefpublishes more than 55 articles in an international journals , 7 books and participate in more than 50 workshops and international conferences with h- index 16. Moreover, Dr. Ahmed Mohammed Abu-Dief works as a reviewer in 62 international journals.
Member in the team work group of the scientific project “Design and study of multifunctional systems containing Schiff bases, curcuminoid ligands and 4f metals towards the development of nano devices” 2011-2012 in Barcelona University, Spain
• Member of the organizing committee for Second and third scientific day of Faculty of Science, Sohag University 2016/2017 and 2017/2018.
•Chairman of organizing committee for preparing of work shop of "Modern medical analysis and stem cell therapy" , Sohag University, 14-8-2018
• Member of the organizing committee for 2nd International Conference on Applied Chemistry (ICAC-2), Hurghada, Egypt, November 25-27, 2017.
• Member in organizing committee for workshop on " Therole of Forensic Chemistry in Criminal laboratories, Faculty of Science, Sohag University,15-16/11/2017.
• Member of the organizing committee for 2nd International Conference on Chemical & Pharmaceutical Sciences' Applications, Sharm El-Sheikh, Egypt 8-11 Aug. 2017
• Member of the organizing committee for 1st International Conference on Applied Chemistry (ICAC-1), Hurghada, Egypt, March 14-17, 2016.
• Member in the team work of the organizing committee for the preparation of work shop in the role of Faculty of Science in Development of the Environment and Community service, Sohag University, 12/8/2014.
• Member in the team work of the organizing committee for the preparation of work shop of converting teaching courses to electronic courses 11/2013.
•Member in the team work of the organizing committee for the preparation of the first work shop of Chemistry and Environment, Faculty of science, Sohag university, 24/3/2013
• Member in the team work of the organizing committee for the preparation of work shop of Egyptian Chemical Society, faculty of science, Sohag university, 3-5/3/2013
•Member in the team work group of the scientific project “Design and study of multifunctional systems containing Schiff bases, curcuminoid ligands and 4f metals towards the development of nano devices” 2011-2012 in Barcelona University, Spain.
• Member of the organizing committee for Egyptian-German Workshop “Water Issues in Eastern African contexts, 7th December 2011, Sohag University.
• Member of the organizing committee for 11th International Chemistry Conference and exhibition in Africa (The role of chemistry in Development of Africa) (11ICCA), 20-23 November, 2010, Luxor, Egypt.