The Journal of Materials Science publishes reviews, full-length papers, and short Communications recording original research results on, or techniques for studying the relationship between structure, properties, and uses of materials. The subjects are seen from international and interdisciplinary perspectives covering areas including metals, ceramics, glasses, polymers, electrical materials, composite materials, fibers, nanostructured materials, nanocomposites, and biological and biomedical materials. The Journal of Materials Science is now firmly established as the leading source of primary communication for scientists investigating the structure and properties of all engineering materials
The Journals reports principally the achievements of materials science and engineering all over the world, putting the stress on the original research papers, review articles invited by editor, letters, research notes with novelty as well as brief of scientific achievement, covering a broad spectrum of materials science and technology, encompassing:
• metallic materials
• inorganic nonmetallic materials
• composite materials
I would like to thank the Journal of Materials science and the members of the editorial board for giving me the opportunity to become a new Journal editor. As a new editor of Materials science, I am very excited about this nomination and accept the challenges associated with serving as an editor for Material science. My vision as a new editor is to process and peer-review manuscript submissions in a timely fashion, accept submitted articles based on scientific merit score, and to encourage investigators to submit novel and thought-provoking articles. With the online submission system, the Journal of Material science welcomes the submissions from local and international investigators.
Materials Science is an international Open Access journal devoted to publishing peer-reviewed, high quality, original papers in the field of Materials science. We publish the following article types: original research articles, reviews, editorials, letters, and conference reports.
Materials Scientific Networks:
Materials Leadership & Committees consider proposals for Special Issues Editors will return a decision on your proposal within Two weeks of receipt. To enrich our vision of making the scientific information available at an ease of access, Materials Leadership & Committees initiated special issue for the open access journals. All the articles published under a special issue focuses on a single topic providing the complete information about the ongoing research providing more insight on an emphasized topic of research enabling the readers access wide forecasted information on a particular topic Issue.
Special Issue Proposals: Special Issue deals with focused research topics of high interest, falling under the scope of the Journal. Special Issues are the pool of articles under a current topic selected from the Ongoing Research under specific discipline. The aim of the Special Issue is to provide a platform for the researchers to understand the recent advancements and challenges in particular areas of research. These articles will provide an opportunity to the readers to understand and access the scientific information.
We encourage potential scientists to organize the Special Issue in their field of interests that fits within the Journal scope. This will provide an opportunity to increase the visibility of the Guest Editors. The Special Issue Titles may be from any basic and clinical area of Science, Technology and Medicine. People interested in publishing a special issue are advised to consider the following guidelines.
Your proposal should contain:
By submitting a Special Issue proposal to Materials Leadership & Committees, you agree to abide by the Special Issue Editor Protocol should your proposal be accepted
Special issue articles are published immediately upon their acceptance and are released under upcoming regular issues. Special Issues are invited throughout the year. For more information or any queries about the special issues, please write us to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Promoting Your Special Issue
Materials Leadership & Committees will work with Guest Editors to increase the visibility of the Special Issue in the months leading up to the submission deadline and once it has been published.
What Materials Leadership & Committees will do:
1. Materials Leadership & Committees will circulate your Call for Papers to the Materials Editorial Board, targeted mailing lists, and relevant AoM listservs. It will also advertise your Call on the Material websites and other social media platforms. It will re-issue the Call at appropriate intervals.
2. Once the Special Issue is published, announcements will be made to the Materials Editorial Board, targeted mailing lists, and relevant AoM listservs as well as on the Materials websites social media platforms.
3. Free access to the Special Issue will be made available in the website to Guest Editors and readers.
What is expected of Guest Editors?
1. We expect that Guest Editors will circulate the Call for Papers within their own personal networks, social media groups, and at any relevant conferences or workshops they may attend.
2. If it has not already been suggested as part of the proposal, consideration should be given to organizing a conference or workshop either to generate submissions or to aid in the development of submitted papers. A symposium or PDW at a well-known conference may also be considered.
3. We expect Guest Editors to identify up to 50 scholars for whom the Special Issue will be particularly relevant
If you have any queries, please contact Martin Hennry (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Born in Reggio Calabria 8 November 1955 actually resident. In the 1974 year, gain the Technical Industrial Diploma in electrical technique.
• University of Messina, 2 years in Physics faculty then move to University of Reggio Calabria in Building Engineering-Architecture course. Degree in 1980 year, 110/110 cum laude.
• Enlist of Italian Military Navy in the 1981 year is carried out to Italian Army than exuberant and dismissed.
• In 1985 Master in Structures Computational Mechanics achieved the CISM Centro International Centre of Mechanical Science Udine.
• From 1982 to 1986 Structural Design in the Bridge section of the Italian Railway Company.
• From 1985 to 1999 Headmaster in Structural Analysis Centre for Civil and Industrial structural design.
• From 1988 to 1990: Researcher partner and assistant professor in various Italian engineering faculty.
• From 1991 to 2004 Contractor professor in Engineering Faculty of the Mediterranean University of Reggio Calabria about the courses: Computational Mechanics; Theory of Structure; Analysis FEM;
• From 2004 to 2010 component of Academic Senate of the Mediterranean University of Reggio Calabria
• From 2004 Aggregate professor of:
1) Safety Models; 2) Mechanics of materials and fracture, in the
Department DICEAM Mediterranean University of Reggio Calabria
• From 2012 Chair of Master's Degree in Civil Engineering.
• Research field: 1) structural integrity of materials and structures(particularly airfield pavements and aeronautical structures); 2)biomechanics (with aeronautical and aerospace implementation); 3)Safety models with uncertainty parameter, fuzzy and probabilistic approach about safety flight.
• From 2013 Accountable of the MAAL laboratory (micromechanics
aeronautics and aerospace laboratory) performing on the structural analysis and reliability over components and aeronautical systems.
• From 2015 Accountable on the research program among
Department DICEAM and Italian Air Force – Flight Experimental Centre about develop computational model to structural validation for low energy impacts in composite aeronautical components.
• A this time more than 100 papers on journal and international conference as author/co-author
Member of Scientific Organizations
-G.N.F.M. C.N.R. Italian group of mathematics-physics
-Society for Natural Philosophy
-M.R.S. Materials Research Society
-AIMETA Italian Theoretical and Mechanical Group
-E.S.B. European Society of Biomechanics
Member of Scientific Journal board
•1974: Associate to various course on Aeronautical Culture perform by
Italian Air force.
•1976-today: Developing study about aviation technique evolution
and strategy from 2^WW to Cold WAR.
•1978- today: Extending study, about international strategic
appearance to air power.
•1982: Italian Civil Pilot license on SEP /MEP traditional propeller.
•1986-1990: Theoretical instructor in Flight Basic School of General Aviation.
•1986-1992: Flight Safety Accountable in General Aviation Flight School.
•1988-1992: Flight Safety Maintenance on G.A.
•Designer of light aircraft type
•1988-2000: Designer and/or Consulting of structures and aeronautical infrastructures over various Italian airports.
•1993-1994: Counselor of administration in So.G.A.S. Reggio Calabria
•1994-1998: Consulting for So.G.A.S. Reggio Calabria Airport Society.
•1994-2000: Aeronautical Consulting to Reggio Calabria’s Government.
•Today more than 600 PIC flight hours as PIC and more than 1500 as
•2009: Civil Pilot (PPL-A) EASA Europe license.
•2010: Ensue ENAC Security Airports Member title.
•2011: Italian Air force Department: Qualified at 47^ course to Flight Safety Officer and Investigator.
•2012: Editor to “Flight Safety Bulletin”
•2012: Attend near to Italian Defense Department CASD - 33° Course
Co.CI.M., Civil – Military cooperation.
•2012: Author and consulting to Flight Safety Journal edit by Italian
Air force about Risk Management, Human Factor, Safety Management
System, and Error Threat Management.
•2013 today: Stabilized Professor near the Flight Safety High School
Course in Italian Air force Department.
•2013 today: Professor in Safety Models course in to engineering magisterial degree developing all theoretical and numerical tools particularly on the flight safety.
•2013: Civil Pilot (PPL-A) FAA- USA license.
•2013 today Accountable of Flight Safety in F.T.O. in General Aviation.
•2013 today Flight safety consulting to AECI and member of the Italian Air Force – AECI commission to Flight safety.
•2015: Honor to F.A.I. (Federation Aeronautique Internationale) Paul
Tissander prize for meritorious aeronautics activity.
• 2017: Qualified Instructor CRM near Flight Safety Institute of Italian Air Force
Member of the follow aeronautical organizations:
•AAA American Institute of Aeronautics and Aerospace
•AOPA Aviation Owner and Pilot Association
•CeS.M.A. Aeronautical Military Centre Study
•H.A.G. Historic Aviation Group