The Online International Journal of Onco Scientific Networks & Oncology is a peer-reviewed open acess journal that publishes original research articles as well as review articles in all areas of Oncology. this practical journal also includes information on new products, new therapies and patient management, as well as reviews of the latest research. Cancer is a complex problem. The international effort to understand and control it involves clinicians trained in many branches of medicine and scientists from most biological disciplines, chemistry, pharmaceutical and physical sciences The International Online Journal of Cancer & Therapeutics exists to serve the needs of this diverse community, providing a forum for prompt communication of original and innovative research findings that have relevance to understanding the etiology of cancer and to improving the treatment and survival of patients.
The journal publishes important original studies, reviews, and perspectives within the major topic areas of biology of premalignancy, risk factors and risk assessment, early detection research, immunoprevention, and chemopreventive and other interventions, including the basic science behind them. This journal comprises preclinical, clinical and translational research, with special attention given to molecular discoveries and an emphasis on building a translational bridge between the basic and clinical sciences. Main focuses of interest include: systemic anticancer therapy (with specific interest on molecular targeted agents and new immune therapies), randomized trials (including negatives ones), top-level guidelines, and new fields currently emerging as key components of personalized medicine, such as molecular pathology, bioinformatics, modern statistics, and biotechnologies. Radiotherapy, surgery and pediatrics manuscripts can be considered if they display a clear interaction with one of the fields above or are paradigm-shifting.
Oncology is the diagnosis and treatment of cancers,including breast,prostate,colon,lung and ovarian cancers as well as brain tumors,leukemia,lymphoma and many other types of cancer.. A doctor who works in the field of oncology is called an oncologist. The primary regions of oncology are radiation, which is worried with radiation treatment, or radiotherapy; surgical, which is contained specialists who spend significant time in tumor evacuation; therapeutic, which manages disease drugs, including chemotherapy; and interventional, which includes interventional radiologists who have some expertise in insignificantly obtrusive picture guided tumor treatment.
It is our pleasure to welcome you on behalf of the editorial board members,Professors,Scientists... it is with great pleasure, humility and honour that we welcome you to this inaugural first issue of Journal of Cancer & Therapeutics. Hosted by the Helics Scientific Networks and Cancer Leadership 2018.
The journal has a strong emphasis on interdisciplinary issues reflecting the complexity of Cancer & Therapeutics. Today, Cancer & Therapeutics are a very broad research area involving different scientific disciplines ranging , to basic sciences and from medicine to marketing. In each of this areas there are different journals dealing with very specific aspects intended for a limited audience. Similarly, interdisciplinary researches are often difficult to publish in specialized journals and part of the aim of Journal of Cancer & Therapeutics is to capture high-quality works that doesn’t clearly fall within the scope of other journals. This openminded stance toward the scope of the journal allows to overcome knowledge fragmentation and the integration between apparently different topics providing the reader with a global view on the topic of interest.
We delighted to be a part of this new interdisciplinary initiative, which we believe is exactly the type of platform needed to highlight and broaden Cancer & Therapeutics into widespread acceptance with the highest values of scientific integrity to which the Journal of Cancer & Therapeutics is inspired.
Once more, on behalf I welcome you to this journal. We look forward to your submissions and to publish your manuscripts.
The Online International Journal of Onco Scientific Networks & Oncology aims to publish scientific articles in General Medicine. It covers the entire spectrum from basic science to clinical medicine, including research papers, case reports and review articles as special articles.
For scientific research work constantly, but also an integrative review of all the work and results obtained in relation to a particular topic that will generate a real knowledge about that is not only necessary.
Track: 1 Cell and Tumor Biology
Track: 2 Carcinogenesis
Track: 3 Cancer Genomics, Epigenetic and Genomic Instability
Track: 4 Prevention and Early Detection
Track: 5 Radio-biology / Radiation Oncology
Track: 6 Molecular Pathology Approach to Cancer
Track: 7 Molecular and Genetic Epidemiology
Track: 8 Experimental / Molecular Therapeutics, Pharmacogenomics
Track: 9 Cancer Research & Cancer Metabolism
Track: 10 Intraoperative Imaging Technologies for Cancer Detection and Treatment
Track: 11 Methods in Clinical Cancer Research
Track: 12 Tumour Immunology
Track: 13 Paradigms in Interventional Pulmonology Ultrasound & Lung Cancer Staging
Track: 14 Uro Oncology
Track: 15 Cancer Nursing
Track: 16 Gastrointestinal (GI) Cancer
Track: 17 Gynaecological Oncology
Track: 18 Breast Cancer
Track: 19 Cancer Vaccines and Immunoengineering
Track: 20 Lung Cancer
Cancer Scientific Networks:
Cancer Leadership & Committees consider proposals for Special Issues Editors will return a decision on your proposal within Two weeks of receipt. To enrich our vision of making the scientific information available at an ease of access, Cancer Leadership & Committees initiated special issue for the open access journals. All the articles published under a special issue focuses on a single topic providing the complete information about the ongoing research providing more insight on an emphasized topic of research enabling the readers access wide forecasted information on a particular topic Issue.
Special Issue Proposals: Special Issue deals with focused research topics of high interest, falling under the scope of the Journal. Special Issues are the pool of articles under a current topic selected from the Ongoing Research under specific discipline. The aim of the Special Issue is to provide a platform for the researchers to understand the recent advancements and challenges in particular areas of research. These articles will provide an opportunity to the readers to understand and access the scientific information.
We encourage potential scientists to organize the Special Issue in their field of interests that fits within the Journal scope. This will provide an opportunity to increase the visibility of the Guest Editors. The Special Issue Titles may be from any basic and clinical area of Science, Technology and Medicine. People interested in publishing a special issue are advised to consider the following guidelines.
Your proposal should contain:
By submitting a Special Issue proposal to Cancer Leadership & Committees, you agree to abide by the Special Issue Editor Protocol should your proposal be accepted
Special issue articles are published immediately upon their acceptance and are released under upcoming regular issues. Special Issues are invited throughout the year. For more information or any queries about the special issues, please write us to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Promoting Your Special Issue
Cancer Leadership & Committees will work with Guest Editors to increase the visibility of the Special Issue in the months leading up to the submission deadline and once it has been published.
What Cancer Leadership & Committees will do:
1. Cancer Leadership & Committees will circulate your Call for Papers to the Cancer Editorial Board, targeted mailing lists, and relevant AoM listservs. It will also advertise your Call on the Cancer websites and other social media platforms. It will re-issue the Call at appropriate intervals.
2. Once the Special Issue is published, announcements will be made to the Cancer Editorial Board, targeted mailing lists, and relevant AoM listservs as well as on the Cancer websites social media platforms.
3. Free access to the Special Issue will be made available in the website to Guest Editors and readers.
What is expected of Guest Editors?
1. We expect that Guest Editors will circulate the Call for Papers within their own personal networks, social media groups, and at any relevant conferences or workshops they may attend.
2. If it has not already been suggested as part of the proposal, consideration should be given to organizing a conference or workshop either to generate submissions or to aid in the development of submitted papers. A symposium or PDW at a well-known conference may also be considered.
3. We expect Guest Editors to identify up to 50 scholars for whom the Special Issue will be particularly relevant
If you have any queries, please contact Eliza Lind (Cancer.firstname.lastname@example.org)
Obtaining Bachelor degree in Medicine and Surgery on 1987 in which the rank of graduation was within the top ten out of the 138 graduated students of the Medical College, Basrah, Iraq. House Officer for 15 months at Babylon Teaching Hospitals, Ministry of Health, Iraq, including duties in Internal Medicine, Surgery, Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, and Orthopedics with scheduled Emergency Department duties at all these five medical branches. Demonstrator, general practitioner, Assistant lecturer, and lecturer at the college of Medicine, University of Basrah, Iraq, for 15 years. Specialist physician of Internal Medicine and Infectious Diseases at Ministry of Health, Tripoli, Libya, for two years. Specialist physician of Internal Medicine and Infectious Diseases at Waha oil company clinics for 14 years. Having thirty-six scientific medical publications which were published in Iraq, United Kingdom, USA, Germany, World Health Organization (Switzerland), Belgium, Austria, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Qatar, Japan, and India. Assigned as Editor, Guest Chief Editor, Member of Editorial Board, and Reviewer at several international medical journals. The prominent personal achievement has been selected by Marquis Who's Who, which is comprised of the top 3% of the professionals in the world.
1. Graduated with honor in the college of Medicine. The rank of graduation was within the top ten out of the 138 graduated students of the College of Medicine, University of Basrah, Iraq, on July11, 1987.
2. The biography has been selected into Marquis Who's Who as 2017 Albert Nelson Marquis Lifetime Achievement Award, which is represented of the top 3% of the professionals in the World.
3. Award by Publons: Awarded as one of the top 10% of researchers in the World contributing to the peer review of the field of Medicine for the year 2016.
4. Award by Publons: Awarded as one of the top 1% of reviewer in the World in the field of Immunology and Microbiology for the year 2017.
5. Award by Publons: Awarded as one of the top 1% of peer reviewer in the World in the field of Medicine for the year 2017.
6. Recognition by University of Basrah Chancellor, reference number 3517/23974 on November 11, 2017, Basrah, Iraq: for obtaining the highest h-index score on Google Scholar among Basrah Medical College teaching staff.
7. Marquis Who's Who has selected my biography for thier official 2018 Albert Nelson Marquis Lifetime Achievement Award.
1. Haider Abdul-Lateef Mousa, Sundus S Bakr, Thamer A Hamdan. Anaerobic osteomyelitis. Eastern Mediterranean Health Journal, (Publisher: World Health Organization, Switzerland), 1996, Vol.2, No. 3, p:494-500.
2. Haider Abdul-Lateef Mousa, Sundus S Bakr, Thamer A Hamdan. Antimicrobial agents in the treatment of pyogenic osteomyelitis in Basrah province. Basrah Journal of Surgery, (Publisher: Basrah University, Iraq), 1996, Vol. 2, No. 2, p:32-36.
3. Haider Abdul-Lateef Mousa. Evaluation of sinus-track cultures in chronic bone infection. Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery [British], (Publisher: British Editorial Society of Bone and Joint Surgery, United Kingdom), July 1997, Vol. 79-B, No.4, p:567-569.
4. Haider Abdul-Lateef Mousa. Aerobic, anaerobic and fungal burn wound infections. Journal of Hospital Infection, (published for the Hospital Infection Society), (Publisher: Elsevier), December 1997, Vol. 37, No. 4, p:317-323.
5. Haider Abdul-Lateef Mousa. Tuberculosis of bones and joints: diagnostic approaches. International Orthopaedics, (Official Journal of the Societe Internationale de Chirugie Orthopedique et de Traumatologie, SICOT). (Publisher: Springer, Verlag, Germany ), September 1998, Vol. 22, No. 4, p:245-246.
6. Haider Abdul-Lateef Mousa. Chronic osteomyelitis resulting from missile injuries.
International Review of the Armed Forces Medical Services [Revue internationale des services de santé des forces armées], (Official Organ of the International Committee of Military Medicine, Belgium), September 15th, 1998, Vol. LXXI, No. 7/8/9, p: 235-237.
7. Haider Abdul-Lateef Mousa. Post-traumatic bone infection. Qatar Medical Journal, (Journal of Qatar Medical Association, Qatar), November 1998, Vol. 7, No. 2, p:44-45. DOI: 10.5339/qmj.1998.2.16
8. Haider Abdul-Lateef Mousa. Diagnostic value of surgical wound cultures in osteomyelitis. Bahrain Medical Bulletin, (Journal of Bahrain Medical Association, Bahrain), December 1998, Vol. 20, No. 4, p:143-145.
9. Haider Abdul-Lateef Mousa, AL-Bader SM, Hassan DA. Correlation between fungi isolated from burn wounds and burn care units. Burns, (Journal of the International Society for Burn Injuries, England), (Publisher: Elsevier), March 1999, Vol. 25, No. 2, p:145-147.
10. Haider Abdul-Lateef Mousa. Fungal infection of burn wounds in patients with open and occlusive treatment methods. Eastern Mediterranean Health Journal, (Publisher: World Health Organization, Switzerland), 1999, Vol. 5, No. 2, p:333-336.
11. Haider Abdul-Lateef Mousa, Abaid MG. Acute haematogenous osteomyelitis: microbial conversion and unusual age presentation. Eastern Mediterranean Health Journal, (Publisher: World Health Organization, Switzerland), 2000, Vol. 6, No. 1, p: 89-92.
12. Haider Abdul-Lateef Mousa, Thamer A Hamdan, Sundus S Bakr. Clinical and microbiological evaluation of osteomyelitis. Bahrain Medical Bulletin, (Journal of Bahrain Medical Association, Bahrain), June 2001, Vol. 23, No. 2, p:61-65.
13. Haider Abdul-Lateef Mousa, AL-Bader SM. Yeast infection of burns. Mycoses (Diagnosis, Therapy and Prophylaxis of Fungal Diseases), (Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell, Germany), July 2001, Vol. 44, No.5, p:147-149.
14. Haider Abdul-Lateef Mousa. Infection following orthopaedic implants and bone surgery. Eastern Mediterranean Health Journal, (Publisher: World Health Organization, Switzerland), 2001, Vol. 7, No. 4-5, p:738-743.
15. Haider Abdul-Lateef Mousa. Concomitant spine infection with Mycobacterium tuberculosis and pyogenic bacteria: case report. Spine (An International Journal for
the Study of the Spine,( Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, Inc., USA), 2003, Vol.28, No. 8, p:E152-E154.
16. Haider Abdul-Lateef Mousa. Multifocal spinal tuberculosis associated with paraplegia. Emirates Medical Journal (Official Publication of the Emirates Medical Association, United Arab Emirates), 2003, Vol. 21, No. 2, p:182-184.
17. Haider Abdul-Lateef Mousa. Closed tibial fracture complicated by acute haematogenous osteomyelitis. Middle East Journal of Emergency Medicine, (Published by: Pan-Arab Society of Trauma & Emergency Medicine, Qatar), March 2003, Vol.3, No.1, p:37-38. 1995-4522. The recent journal title: Journal of Emergency Medicine, Trauma and Acute Care.
18. Haider Abdul-Lateef Mousa. Bone infection. Eastern Mediterranean Health Journal, (Publisher: World Health Organization, Switzerland), 2003, Vol. 9, No. 1-
19. Haider Abdul-Lateef Mousa. Effect of alcohol consumption on blood pressure. Journal of Clinical and Basic Cardiology, (Publisher: Krause und Pachernegg GmbH, Austria. An Independent International Scientific Journal), 2005, Vol.8, No. 1-4, p:75-77.
20. Haider Abdul-Lateef Mousa. Burn and scald injuries. Eastern Mediterranean Health Journal, (Publisher: World Health Organization, Switzerland), 2005, Vol. 11, No. 5-6, p:1099-1109.
21. Haider Abdul-Lateef Mousa, Aziz MA, Sundus S Bakr, Jamaladdin NM. The Role of Improper Use of Artificial Insemination on Infertility and Abortion in Cows in Basrah Province, Iraq: Microbiological Study. Qatar University Science Journal,
(Published by the College of Arts and Sciences, University of Qatar, Qatar), 2006, Vol.26, p:39-44.
22. Haider Abdul-Lateef Mousa. Bone and joint tuberculosis. Bahrain Medical Bulletin, (Journal of Bahrain Medical Association, Bahrain), March 2007, Vol. 29, No. 1, p:17-21. ISSN: 10128298
23. Affat AM, Haider Abdul-Lateef Mousa. Epidemiological survey of infectious diseases in Basrah province. Journal of Basrah Researches (Sciences), (Publications of College of Education, University of Basrah, Iraq), 2013, Vol. 39, No. 4, p:1-6.
24. Haider Abdul-Lateef Mousa. The Hidden Scene behind the High Prevalence of Giardiasis and Other Infectious Diseases in Certain Developing Countries. Journal of Infectious Diseases and Therapy, (Publisher: OMICS Publishing Group, California, U.S.A.), December 7, 2014, Vol. 2, No. 6, p:e106. doi:10.4172/2332-0877.1000e106.
25. Haider Abdul-Lateef Mousa. Short-term effects of subchronic low-level hydrogen sulfide exposure on oil field workers. Environmental Health and Preventive Medicine (EHPM), (The Official Journal of the Japanese Society for Hygiene, Japan), (Publisher: Springer, Japan; New York, USA; and Heidelberg, Germany). January 2015, Vol. 20, No. 1, p:12-17. doi: 10.1007/s12199-014-0415-5.
26. Haider Abdul-Lateef Mousa. The Role of Sunlight Exposure in Reduction of Cardiovascular Diseases. Enliven: Clinical Dermatology, (Published by Enliven Archive, Dover, USA). 2015; 1(1): e002.
27. Haider Abdul-Lateef Mousa. Measles Emergence at Adulthood after Implementation of Routine Vaccinations for Infants and Children. Enliven: Clinical Dermatology, (Published by Enliven Archive, Dover, USA). 2015; 1(1): 003.
28. Haider Abdul-Lateef Mousa. Herbal therapies for Prevention and treatment of influenza and influenza-like illness. Journal of Infectious Diseases and Therapy, (Publisher: OMICS Publishing Group, California, U.S.A.), June 3, 2015, Volume 3, Issue 3, 3: 215. doi:10.4172/2332-0877.1000215.
29. Haider Abdul-Lateef Mousa. The Risks of Contaminated Needle Stick Injuries. Research & Reviews: Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology, (Publisher: Research & Reviews - International Journals, Hyderabad, INDIA), April - June, 2015, Volume 4, Issue 2:1-2.
30. Haider Abdul-Lateef Mousa. A prospective study of seven patients with chronic mastoiditis. JMM Case Reports, (Publisher: The U.K. Society for General Microbiology, London, U.K.), 02 September, 2015; doi:10.1099/jmmcr.0.000079.
31. Haider Abdul-Lateef Mousa. Transmission of Bloodborne Infections by Circumcision Procedure. Journal of Infectious Diseases and Therapy, (Publisher: OMICS Publishing Group, California, U.S.A.), May 21, 2015, Volume 3, Issue 3, 3: e107. doi:10.4172/2332-0877.1000e107.
32. Haider Abdul-Lateef Mousa. Preventive measures of biofilm formation on orthopedic implants. Research & Reviews: Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology, (Publisher: Research & Reviews - International Journals, Hyderabad, INDIA), April-June 2015, Volume 4, Issue 3:38-39.
33. Haider Abdul-Lateef Mousa. Prevention and treatment of viral infections by natural therapies. Journal of Prevention and Infection Control, (Publisher: Insight Medical Publishing, Delaware, USA; and London, UK), 2015, Vol. 1, No. 1:4.
34. Haider Abdul-Lateef Mousa. Fungal Burn Wound Infection. Fungal Genomics and Biology, (Publisher: OMICS Publishing Group, California, U.S.A.), 2016; Volume 6, Issue 1: e121. doi:10.4172/2165-8056.1000e121.
35. Haider Abdul-Lateef Mousa. Health effects of alkaline diet and water, reduction of digestive-tract bacterial load, and earthing. Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine, (Publisher: InnoVision Health Media INC., Minnesota, U.S.A.), 2016 April; 22(S1):24-33.
36. Haider Abdul-Lateef Mousa. Prevention and treatment of influenza, influenza-like illness and common cold by herbal, complementary, and natural therapies. Journal of Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, (Publisher: SAGE Publications Inc., USA), 2017 Jan; 22(1):166-174.